The Peanut Butter Falcon

Beautiful Story. Funny and moving.
    So sweet! Loved Shia in this role!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    What a feel good film! Zak Gottsagan - (Zak) and Shia Labeouf - (Tyler) had a fun, enjoyable, laughable, building relationship of a younger brother to older brother complex as the movie progresses along. Wonderful film for all ages. Very inspirational. It makes you think about others and how we can all treat one another better and enjoy our time together.
    Great retelling of Huckleberry Finn with a Downs syndrome actor playing the lead. All supporting cast of A-listers are wonderful too. The love for this film in the theater was palpable. Well done to everyone who bucked the system and brought this film that is so strong on its own merits to life.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Nice movie but we had higher expectations
    Not a True Story, but the audience applauded quite convincingly in a positive manner of approval.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Touching story. Finding the importance of family and how it can come in many forms.
    Great story and show! I’m not a fan of the vulgar language but other than that I highly recommend it! Great acting by all.
    Absolutely amazing and heartwarming movie
    This movie did not get all the hype of a Hollywood blockbuster. I only came to know about it from our local discount theatre previews. We wanted to see it when it arrived and was even more anxious to see it after my daughter and son in law gave us raving reviews. I loved this movie!! One of the first movies in a long time that I am giving 5 full bags of popcorn. The story of a drifter and a Down Syndrome young adult holds you right to the end without any dull moments. It also brought me back great memories of the time we spent on the US east coast in our RV travels. I want to put this movie with the same classic hits as Of Mice and Men and The Railman. Thanks to the our local discount theatre for one "up ing" the big theatre and bringing this great film to town. Please review my blog at https://wordpress.com/view/reviewsbyjohnny.movie.blog