The Peanut Butter Falcon

A feel good film almost let down by what feels like a tacked-on ending
    Good cast, heart-warming story!
    I wasn't aware that this movie even existed until it was just randomly picked for movie night. All I have to say is that it is one of them films that you must see. I'm sure there's something to like here for anybody and everybody. A truly touching and heart warming piece of film. On top of that, this is easily one of LaBeouf's best yet.
    What did I think of "The Peanut Butter Falcon?" I loved it.
    Trying... very hard... to see where the good reviews come from. The actors.. did a fine job. The story starts off good and leaves SO MANY questions. Making myself to believe that Eleanor would fall for Tyler is such a stretch. And then to believe that because she doesn't support where Zach is supposed to end up, she doesn't try and just.... apply for guardianship???? I just have to kind of believe a story line to enjoy a movie and this one didn't even come close.
    Must see heartfelt film. One of the best of the year
    Hands down the best movie I've seen this year. The story was cute and the acting on point. I wish there were more movies like this!
    Not so much radical as tackling a classic narrative (Huck Finn) with a modern setting, a tighter story, and a greater degree of popcorn flavor than its politically charged source material. While it may not invite an academic discourse, there is considerable quality in the development of the single layer that the audience is presented with, both in concept and in execution, and boasts considerable established talent even in the smaller supporting roles (Bruce Dern has established a firm career revival in these scenarios, alongside more prevalent work such as Nebraska). (3.5/5)
    It was ok. I wasn’t blown away but it was interesting. Not very into wrestling though.
    A gem of a feel good movie. Some stunning performances, full of feeling and empathy. A must see!