The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run

This film brings live-action and cgi combined into 1 feature film and is well detailed for the characters.
    SpongeBob SquarePants
    Great animation. Amazing improvement to sponge out of water
    A fun family film that's average. It feels more like an advertisement for the new sponge bob TV show camp coral. The Animation from the TV show translate smoothly into computer animation, with a lot of fun visual gag throughout the movie. The voice cast does a great job as usual. The celebrity cameos are okay but nothing special like in the original sponge-bob film. The movie has good set up but failed in it second and third act being forgettable. I would recommend this film to kids and adult that enjoy watching sponge bob.
    The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run will be released in U.S. theaters November 25, 2020!
    Just watched a 90 minute ad for Kamp Koral... Seems like the writers tried for about 25% of this movie, which was actually pretty good and some jokes landed. The animation was also was better than I expected. But, sadly anytime there was a live action cameo with Youtube level acting from celebrities or a flashback to baby minion Squarepants the movie was unwatchable. Piece that with the many plot holes and contradicting scenes in the movie (Kamp Koral flashbacks) which defy what happens in season 1 (How Spongebob meet Sandy & Mr. Krabs). Also King Poseidon is a King Neptune clone but worse. You're better off watching older seasons or the first movie. You could also watch this as a so bad its good movie and when its good it has some decent scenes which are few and far in between.
    Very Underrated for a new movie by Nickelodeon, SpongeBob's 3rd movie is still enjoyed worth watching for any family who loves SpongeBob for 21 years.
    This movie was a fun ride and an enjoyable movie I really needed this from what's going on in the world
    Is the bedst movie ever with great graphics,style best cameos ever many musical scenes amazing original story about friendship.This movie have it all andventure,Comedy,flashbacks and very emotional moments and also the story and the characters was amazing and very alive #BestMovieEver.
    This is the movie we all need right now, I managed to watch the full movie on YouTube and I'm glad to say this movie is a really great movie, the characters you all know and love are back with their original personalities from the first 3 seasons and the first movie from 2004, the animation is surprisingly gorgeous to look at with the small details on the characters whether it's Sandy's fur or it's Spongebob's realistic sponge body it looks so good to look at and the story (well not being anything new since we've already witnessed this story told in the season 4 episode "Have you seen this snail") still manages to feel a bit new with the new locations and characters we witness while watching the movie. 7.5/10