The Turning

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very thought provoking, although there were some loose ends I definitely enjoyed it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    It was good but kind of confusing. Although I think that was the intention was to have people make their own opinions on what happened. Overall it was really scary, lots of jump scares and a pretty good movie.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    FYI...I saw "TheTurning" on Sunday with my sister. It wasn't scary and it has a WTF ending. Still not sure what it was supposed to be about, but we give it two thumbs down. I normally jump and scream in a scary movie, but I am not sure my heart rate was even elevated.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Worst piece of shit movie I’ve ever seen.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie caught my interest and wish I waited on red box. Don’t waste your money. I repeat, DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! DON’T SEE IT!
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very confusing and difficult to follow, not a great movie at all.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This was such a terrible movie. Thankfully I watched it on the fire stick versus in movies or else it would have been a waste of time and money. Terrible acting terrible plot and the ending was completely dumb. Very very hard to follow. Hated it!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    i actually thought this was quite good; until they started hinting at what was actually happening... then it just got dumb -- it got too silly to take serious, ruining what it had built up. i'm not mad i watched it, but i probably won't be watching it again.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Not gonna lie it had me sucked near the beginning, but it got way to confusing and I kept asking myself what is happening? Bad ending not worth it, unless you wanna watch 8 theory's and lore videos about it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    While some movies aim to make you feel sad (or happy, or scared, etc...), The Turning's primary objective is seemingly to make you feel the most confused and frustrated as possible, and if a movie is strong enough to make me feel an emotion, I don't care what it is.