Tom & Jerry

Rubbish movie that had Tom and Jerry in it. Not about Tom and Jerry at all, you can forget about nostalgia. It's about some celebrity's getting married and a woman who lies her way into a top job. Not a lesson you want kids to learn, very boring and terrible acting 😴
    I really enjoyed this movie with my 5 year old. He was into the movie and we both laughed at the mischief being caused. Critics need to take into account that this movie is for kids and adjust expectations accordingly.
    it was so boring and the jokes were very unfunny
    didn´t deserve rotten
    It surprised me, I was thinking that the human story was going to be super boring, but they managed to cross the story of Tom and Jerry very well with Kayla which made this movie super fun and with lots of references to the classic series.
    Lots of Fun using original style from back in the day
    "Tom & Jerry is a sufficient family offering with a cool cast, a sparkling soundtrack, and occasional fun. It's too bad that Tom and Jerry often feel like afterthoughts in their own film and that there wasn't much more for them to do other than serve the story of others. The plot and character archetypes are overused and predictable as well."
    I hated this movie it was a piece of crap! The comedy is off! There's nothing good about it at all!
    It doesn't matter if TOM AND JERRY are the main characters or the supporting characters. They will always put in one heck of a show.
    Worst movie ever. My twin 8 year olds didn’t even laugh.