Trick

Derivative and unoriginal. Extremely poor "reveal" that seems like it was just thrown together at the last minute. The only remotely "frightening" parts in it are some of the masks! Seriously, don't waste your time!
    This 'slasher' film gives us a whole load of Tricks and no Treats. I gather I'm not the only one morbidly disappointed. By now we have seen our fair share of Horror Slashers, big franchises such as: Friday the 13th, Halloween and Scream really hit the spot and deliver us some juicy gore and thrilling scenes. But it's a bit overdone at this point. We need something new, something fresh! I didn't find myself rooting for any of the characters and - to be blunt - could care less if they got slaughtered in the end. I overall couldn't grasp the fact that the protagonists kept charging the Tricks (armed with a bloody long blade) and expecting different results. You are gonna get stabbed!
    This film is an insult to anyone that suffers the misfortune to watch it. Fascinatingly awful, like seeing a horrific injury and not being able to look away. The first twenty minutes transport the viewer in to a cruel limbo, between trying to work out if the point is to poke fun at the genre as a whole, or is an intention to create an actual horror film. ‘Trick' is virtually indistinguishable from a comedy sketch that attempts to lampoon overused horror tropes. Everyone involved in its production should seek counselling to overcome the damage they have undoubtedly done to their self esteem, by mere association with this atrocious mess.
    Think awful and your not even close. Vorhees can never be bettered and this is a poor attempt to try. Epps has really fell down the food chain ? Did the editors not even notice the same jacket being worn for 4 years ?!
    It really wants to be Halloween but it has none of its scares or compelling characters.
    Easily the best thing about this movie was that it wasn't boring. I've seen so many boring horror movies, and there is honestly nothing worse than it. This movie is entertaining, it passes the time and is something you can tune out to. Nothing else to say it was just okay.
    Lies for no reason that doesn't really do anything for the plot, and was pretty predictable from the first few minutes of the movie. Tried to make it something it wasn't, and just fell flat on its face. Passed time just fine, but not a go to movie. All around it was basic.
    The trick here is that this pile of dog doo actually fooled people into watching it.
    This movie was garbage. Don't wast your time watching it. It's so predictable on who the bad guy is. Save your time I wish I did.
    Given just how fun My Bloody Valentine 3D was, I feel naive for believing there was a glimmer of hope for this one. News flash, Trick ain't no treat.