Uncut Gems

This is what "edge of the seat" looks like... what a fucking movie mahn!!! 10/10
    Incepe superb, pierde energie pe final
    Truly terrible movie ... constant screaming. Zero stars if I could have.
    Great cast. Classier Jersey shore type of vibe. Hard to explain... Made me feel anxious... it was all over the place, perhaps just not my style of a movie. The stories felt so scattered and disorganized but if that was the angle then they did an awesome job! It felt like an anxiety ridden two hours for me and the others I watched it with... Loud and chaotic so if that's your jam, you'll love this movie.
    Never sure what to expect from serious Adam Sandler. This once was ok if you get past ashl the NYC attitude and swearing.
    It is exhausting to be so immersed in the life of gambling addict Howard Ratner. His stress is contagious, making this an exciting but emotionally-taxing watch. The final scene brought the film to completion perfectly.
    Uncut Gems is a fantastic movie! Each time Howard makes a decision, he finds himself in a dangerous situation, which keeps the tension in the air and the audience on their feet. A great storyline added with amazing style produces this great "gem" of a film and is the #1 movie of 2019!
    This film gave me what I wanted and more. Adam Sandler gives a perfect performance and is surrounded by great Safdie brother directing, creative dialogue, and beautiful cinematography. There are a few draggy elements to the story, but overall I really enjoyed this film!
    This movie made me feel anxiety for Adam Sandler's character. Constantly on the losing end of gambling, borrowing from Peter to pay Paul (without ever really paying Paul). It will take a lot out of you to watch this, with a unique ending that doesn't leave you feeling warm and fuzzy. I loved it. Excellent filmmaking!
    My anxiety was at an all time high.