Unhinged

Russ Crowe played a good bad guy. A good conversation starter on the way home though!
    So stupid. The lead female character is an entitled white woman who expects the world to bow down to her needs. She is selfish and egotistical and really really stupid. Don’t pay to see this. I never give bad ratings but this was so horrible I almost walked out in disgust 3/4 through. Only up side was male lead, but the weight they put on him was completely unnecessary for the character. It made it difficult to watch his scenes.
    Russell Crowe plays a good bad guy. I can see something like this actually happening in today’s world.
    Whole story about one mans road rage. Ver predictable and boring. Everyone left theater saying that this is not what Russell Crow does!
    I would have liked to have had more history on what drove him to rage. You got peaks at it but, I would enjoyed more. Otherwise Russell Crowe rocks this mad man character!
    It was entertaining...
    I hated that Russell Crowe was a bad guy but he played the part excellently!
    High energy and unpredictable story line. Russell Crowe was fabulous once again!
    great movie...... good story
    Good movie. Lots of excitement!