audience Reviews, 58% Audience Score
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsSlowburn heartfelt horror that picks up a bit in the second half.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsA thought-provoking and tense psychological thriller. Incredible acting performances and a unique optimism hidden within a dark and disturbing story.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely amazing. One of my favorite festival films of the year!
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsI'm not the best reviewer as I turned it off after around an hour. Just couldn't get into it.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsVery disappointing after seeing the 100% score. Boring, low budget, I should have trusted my gut when I wanted to turn it off during the first 10 minutes. It's not a bad story and there are some good ideas, but it is a pass for me.