Words on Bathroom Walls

Very cheesy (high school students don’t talk like that) but a great way to shine a light on the subject of schizophrenia.
    This is one of the best movies I've seen in years. Maybe because it's the first movie I've seen in theatres since Covid. But the way mental health was depicted explained the feelings I often experience in such a great way. It also gave me hope that love is possible, that people can understand, and that healing is possible.
    movie was very intense and emotional for me it hit home I have schizophrenia badly if you want to understand a little bit of it this movie will help
    This movie was not at all what I was expecting. it pleasantly surprised me. The acting was phenomenal.
    This is a good movie, but it is definitely intense and pretty "heavy". There are scenes that are much more horror-like than most PG-13 movies. That said, it manages to remain hopeful even when things look most dire.
    Excellent movie. I've worked with people who have schizophrenia and while some of the things in the movie (black fog) don't match up with my patients experiences, the movie definitely captured the feel of what it is like to live with that disease, which is much more important.
    Certified butt cheeks. I walked out about 45 minutes in. Took too long for the build up, extremely cheesy movie. If there was romance, they took way too long for it to arrive. The 2 supposed love interests had absolutely no chemistry and were unbelievable. The black girl was better in Escape room. Best movie out is STILL Unhinged with Russel Crowe. Tenet was booty and new mutants was booty. There’s nothing but garbage out in theaters now and it looks like nothing else is worthwhile watching for the rest of the year, with the exception of the new Liam Neeson movie Honest Thief which looks really good
    Having read the book on which this film is based, I knew it would take a lot of work to communicate the main characters experience with schizophrenia. The filmmakers leave a few minor things out, they did a pretty good job.
    Pulls on the heartstrings and makes you think about mental health.
    Having a Son who succumbed to Schizophrenia, I found the content interesting.Acting and Production Excellent. Hope iOS a positive experience for all.