Wrath of Man

Of course this movie was great
    Great action, and suspense movie with classic Jason attitude!
    Jason Statham is a big time Boss/Shotcaller that gets peer pressured into being a lookout for one of his small time heists because he doesn't know a dozen other people that work for him to go stand on a corner for him as a lookout. That's where this movie loses all its believability. So he brings his kid with him and leaves the kid in the line of fire, and guess what happens…The only person that should have been shot by Jason Statham in his revenge should be the writers, but instead He gets a dozen of his employees that he couldn't call to be a lookout earlier to go murder people while looking for his kids killer.
    I fucking love this movie. It was fucking amazing. This had everything great storyline and great action you name it it had it. I watch it 7 times
    The plot line is thin, but it's action-packed and violent. This is definitely what I would have wanted from a revenge story starring Jason Statham. Quite satisfying.
    I was excited to see Jason Statham in this, but it was not what I wanted to watch. This movie was so dramatic and the ending was terrible *Not wanting to give anything away*. The movie had a good plot but it had too many added scenes. I think this movie had terrible directing, thanks to Guy Ritchie. So I think this movie has a thumbs down.
    It was entertaining to watch. You ever watch a movie and wish you could hit the fast forward button a bit? I didn't feel that way during this movie. Jason Statham playing a tough guy is something we've all seen before, but he did more than just kick the crap out of people in this movie. We got to see some actual acting. Probably not winning any Oscars for this one, but I think he did a good job. It didn't reinvent the action movie, but it was a good movie. It was also good to see Guy Ritchie calm down a little bit with the less frenetic camera work. I feel it's one of his better movies too. Maybe make another Transporter movie together where Jason Statham is an Uber Eats driver and only has 30 minutes to get a Happy Meal across town? Who knows, might be fun. Anyways, give this movie a shot, you might like it too.
    Awesome revenge story. Awesome action scenes, and some funny parts too. Only thing I didn't like was they made the bad guys be combat veterans, not to mention they have horrible swagger for playing veterans.
    It was fast based and entertaining, but easy to figure out!
    Went into this movie without seeing any trailers or knowing the plot too well, it was amazing. Without spoiling anything, it was super fun trying to figure out who the main character was, and when it was finally revealed, wow. 10/10