Wrong Turn

The most ridiculous thing that has been seen in decades. Boring, silly, absurd and disappointing movie
    Amazing movie. Although I just wish they didn’t label it as a wrong turn movie.
    Nothing like any of the wrong turn movies. Very disappointed with this movie. Not enough blood and gore like the older wrong turn movies.
    A surprisingly fun 7th entry in the Wrong Turn franchise. If you're going in expecting the exact same 3 hillbillies murdering 20 somethings in the woods you will be sorely disappointed. I loved the fresh spin and different take. I don't know why anyone would want another retread of the last 6 films....this franchise NEEDED to try something different and I'm glad they chose Mike Nelson for the job.
    Thanks to this movie, I now realize why China tries to cover up every hole in their society that has something to do with Falun Gong they find disgusting and unhealthy as a lifestyle. Anything that's wrong and weird gets killed or tortured in their law to cleanse then from form of feudal superstition whose theistic. The whole movie explained how people loses their intelligence after joining a cult that forces them to do all these non-sense that's why China kills religions that doesn't have approvals, however the movie doesn't make sense anymore after the falling action.
    was good, completely different story than the previous movies.
    Interesting idea but piss poor execution filled with stock boring characters who behave completely irrationally. Also has zero to do with the Wrong Turn movies which isn't a terrible thing, but it should not have been marketed as such.
    When woke meets horror usually nothing good becomes of it. Two minutes in to the film we have a sherif who is supposedly "shocked" to see a photo of a white girl with a black boyfriend in 2021. When we finally meet our complete cast of potential victims we find them all properly categorized with boxes checked. Blonde haired, blue eyed white girl w/ Trevor Noahish black guy. Then we have the straight, white couple. Complete with jerk, toxic white masculinity guy. Finally, a rather diverse gay couple. Which appear to be Asian & Arabic or maybe Latino & Arabic. They spout on about racism and the confederacy as they plough their way into Virginia. A state, unbeknownst to the morons that made this film, that's politically blue as the sky. Then we get the town. Full of paranoid, inbred white people who have never seen people of color. Our unfortunate tourists use the opportunity to make fun of & patronize the locals. Later on during the first evening, the interracial couple are sharing a conversation prior to having sex. The Trevor Noah wanna be states " I want a business where everyone is judged on their character and not their skin color". Says the guy who is basically a "checked box" for his skin color. He later adds " not the size of their bank accounts. Everyone works, everyone shares". Yep, had to toss in some good ole Marxism for good measure. The group go on their hike and, although warned not to stray from the main path, stray from the main path. Then the carnage begins! I must say, I've never went in to a horror movie actually wanting the protagonists and their supporting cast to die gruesomely. I mean when you accuse people of being racists and xenophobes without actually having any proof and act like you're better than people in their own back yard well, don't be surprised when they kill you right? After a bought of infighting the action heats up. I mean, what movie is complete in 2021 without a white girl accusing another white girl of white privilege? Wouldn't it be crazy if their attackers were just as diverse as our ..wait a minute. Don't wanna give too much away. I will say seeing SJWs getting exactly what they deserve can be very appealing. The final act features the main protagonists father, played by washed up actor Mathew Modine. He portrays a liberal, white elitist who probably manages his white guilt flogging the bishop to pics of his daughter and the Trevor Noah guy. He pays a tracker 5 grand for 5 minutes worth of work before encountering the survivalists in the woods. A couple of plot twist scenes later our heroine and her dad who hasn't been relevant since 1990 plan their escape. With a little help from an unlikely hero. As much as I didn't enjoy this movie I must say I had to give it 2 stars. Mostly for the last 10 minutes of the film. Had the director taken this approach during the prior 110 minutes instead of virtue signaling, Wrong Turn could've been one helluva a ride.
    Elétrico, fresco e muito sangrento, revigora o nome da franquia e eleva o nível.
    Meh, I'm gonna have to be real about it. There were a lot of twists and turns which were decent unlike a lot if films. I'm glad it wasn't the standard inbred cannibal film. They did an excellent job making me dislike some of the characters. I didn't like that there was a huge loose end that was never addressed, the darkness. The very end... I mean. How did they find the place? It wasn't the best, but I have seen much worse that relied on gore. This one did not have a lot of needless blood and guts so I'll give it that.