Zombieland: Double Tap

, 68% Fresh Tomatometer Score
  • Zombieland: Double Tap makes up for a lack of fresh brains with an enjoyable reunion that recaptures the spirit of the original and adds a few fun twists.
  • , Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Ed PottonTimes (UK)
    After film No 2, it may be best if this franchise doesn't rise again either.
    Peter TraversRolling Stone
    This party-vibe sequel to 2009's 'Zombieland" isn't much of a movie but it sure is irresistible escapism and heaps of fun.
    Matthew RozsaSalon.com
    Fortunately for fans of the first one, Fleischer and company knew what they were doing when they brought us back to their crazy, blood-splattered world.
    Richard RoeperChicago Sun-Times
    When the movie ends, you'll definitely want to stay in your seat through the credits. I'll say no more.
    James BerardinelliReelViews
    If you liked Zombieland, you'll probably like Zombieland: Double Tap, just not as much.
    Michael O'SullivanWashington Post
    Mostly, it's just mindless fun, in the exact same way the first film was, even recycling Bill Murray, whose fatal cameo - as himself - 10 years ago was a highlight of the 2009 film.
  • , Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Jason FraleyWTOP (Washington, D.C.)
    A horror-comedy sequel that may not live up to the original, but still provides plenty of brain-munching laughs.
  • , Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Prahlad SrihariFirstpost
    Not sure where we can go with the genre from here. We have more than enough films about the undead to last us a lifetime. And frankly, we are all tapped out.
    Allen AlmacharThe MacGuffin
    Zombieland: Double Tap has just enough good stuff to make this an enjoyable Halloween-season experience.
    Zehra PhelanFlavourmag
    10 years down the line Ruben Fleischer reunites the old-team for the sequel zombie comedy which stays faithful to its predecessor with hilarious stupidity.